PsychConsult, Inc. is holding the Psychological Assessment Series this
coming NOVEMBER to DECEMBER in a series of five 3.5-hour webinars!
Title: Psychological Assessment Series: Evidence-based Psychological Assessment in Philippine Practice
This webinar series builds on the skills of psychometricians and psychologists in doing psychological screening assessments using the framework of evidence-based psychological assessment (EBPA) by Bornstein (2017).
It begins with an overview of this framework, its applications, implications, issues, and challenges in the Philippine setting. The second webinar elucidates how EBPA may be embedded in the 6-step rational approach to designing and planning psychological screening assessments, and in assessing children and adolescents in particular.
The remaining three webinars in the series clarifies specific referral contexts of psychological screening, namely, adoption, children and adolescents with intellectual and learning disabilities, and emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Dr. Maria Caridad H. Tarroja, PhD, RPsy
- Dr. Arsenio Alianan, Jr., PhD, RPsy
- Ms. Maria Andrea S. Tirazona, MS, RPsy
- Ms. Maria Cristina Salud H. Enriquez, MA, RPsy
Event Delivery: Webinar via Zoom
Dates: November-December 2023, Saturdays, 8:30am-12:00nn
- November 11 - Evidence-based Psychological Assessment: An Overview w/ Dr. Caring Tarroja
- November 18 - Evidence-based Psychological Assessment in the 6-Step Rational Approach to Designing and
Planning Psychological Screening Assessments w/ Dr. Boboy Alianan
- November 25 - Assessment for Adoption: What Practitioners Need to Know w/ Dr. Caring Tarroja
- December 02 - Psychological Assessment of Children with Intellectual and Learning Disabilities w/ Ms. Ria Tirazona
- December 09 - Psychological Assessment of Children with Behavioral and Emotional Issues w/ Ms. Tina Enriquez
Target Participants: Registered Psychologists, Registered Psychometricians, Registered Guidance Counselors
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points: TBA CPD Points for RPsy, RPm, and RGC
Rates: Early Bird - Php 2,500 for all 5 sessions until September 30, 2023
Regular - Php 3,000 for all sessions / Php 600 for individual sessions
PAP Member - Php 2,750 for all sessions / Php 550 for individual sessions
This fee is inclusive of the seminar and certificate. Slots are secure upon payment.
Payments are nonrefundable and secured slots are non-transferable.
For concerns, please email us at trainings [at] psychconsult [dot] com [dot] ph